Monday, July 16, 2007

Blue Cat Semi Finalists

The Blue Cat Semi Finalists have been announced and are as follows:

Algo Por Mi by Juan Sebastian & Jacome Moreano
Beloved of God by Jim Walkington
Burning Love by Phil Andersen
Cruel World by Lisa O'Donnell
Dear Micah by Danielle Porter
Delivered by Diane Hanks
Every time I go to Staten Island Something Bad Happens by Irin Evers
Howard & Minet by Doyle Esch & Daniel Wilson
Juniper Bass by CB Wilson
Kid Show by Chad Holley
Life with Louis by Justin Flesher
Loved Ones by Vicki Speegle
Play Me by Chaco Daniel
The Banner by Tina Juarez
The Big Gay Float by Andy Phillips
The Floating World by Perry Wade
The Hungry Kitchen by Jennifer Jones
The Life and Times of Randall Southgate by Michael Diliberti and Loren Dunn
The Maker by Ellwyn Kauffman
The Stones by Ana Lily Amirpour
The Water Mark by Joseph Pillitteri
Winter Pork by Kristie M. Fleming


Well done to Andy Phillips and his script The Big Gay Float.

The Finalists will be announced on the 25th July... COME ON ANDY!!!!!!

I'm off this week on a well earned break, so I'll see you all again next week. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Tim Clague said...

Have a good break Dom-dude

Andy Phillips said...

Thanks Dom. Anywhere nice?

Jason Arnopp said...

If you're reading this, Dom, then stop. Go back to your break and put them feet up. :-)

Dominic Carver said...

Tim - I tried.

Pillock - Most of it spent at home but I had two lovely days in Poole hospital with pleurisy.

Jason - My feet have been up all week especially Tuesday and Wednesday when I was in a hospital bed.

I am getting better now, so I might even get to enjoy myself this weekend :-)