Friday, March 02, 2007

Nearly There

So I've finished my rewrite of Cross The Rubicon and I find myself with more time to spend on the structure of Faith.

One of the plot points I wanted to introduce meant a great deal of research was needed before I was able to continue. I hate research at the best of times but when one of your characters has brain damage research is needed to make it believable. So now it's done I can continue with the structure.

I'm almost there, only a month behind schedule, but nearly complete which means I can get on with the writing.

Will the first draft be done by the end of March? I hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'but when one of your characters has brain damage research is needed to make it believable'... I didn't know it was a political doucmentary (ha) keep going, good stuff

Vic Trundles said...

How about this for strapline? "You had me at brain damage."