Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LOST SOUL Day 31

And here I am at the end of my 31 day journey. The final touches were made to the first draft last night and it has now been emailed to the producer and director for their notes before the second draft gets underway. This is where the nerves kick in. Is it good enough? Will they like it? I know it is and I'm sure they will, but for now I'll worry a little, then forget about it, then get on with the second draft when the notes arrive.

It's been a busy 31 days, somewhat emotional - frustrating - hard going - hilarious - and satisfying in places, but a fun journey overall, one I have enjoyed sharing with you all. I hope you enjoyed the journey too and learnt something along the way.

Normal weekly Wednesday blogging will resume next week. Thank you for following me these past 31 days.

No comments: