Thursday, January 12, 2012

LOST SOUL Day 12

Not much progress made on the script yesterday after the call from the producer, as I had to rewrite the synopsis and go back over the script to change little bits. The knock on effect of that is I am now worried they aren't going to like the draft I hand in. I know I've done a good job, but still the doubt is there again.

It's silly really, doubting myself after all the hard work I've put in over the years learning my craft and improving my writing every day. However, the self doubt pushes me on and makes me even more determined to be a better writer every day. I won't ever let it cripple me, or beat me, I will use it to better myself.

A full day of working on the script today and nothing else. Onwards!

1 comment:

Dominic Carver said...

Spot research on mental illness...who knew there were so many interesting ways of being a loon. I may be some time.