Thursday, April 29, 2010

Podcast

I went out for a beer or two with a mate this week and he convinced me I should start a weekly podcast on my website and link it to this blog. Actually I think he bludgeoned me over the head repeatedly to make sure the idea staid put, judging by the way my head was throbbing the next day.

I have a few ideas of what I think would make good podcasts, the first being the long awaited "How Not To Be A Writer', post I was going to do. But I was wondering if there were any subjects other writers out there would like to hear about?

I don't know when the first podcast will be because I have to figure out how to do it in the first place and them upload it. I'm not a fantastic techie, but I will get the hang of it eventually. So send those ideas in and I'll get cracking.

2 comments:

Sofluid said...

Great idea, Dom!

Hmmmn... Ideas... How about...

- Top tips for a successful script
- Top 10 funny moments in films
- Top 10 tear-jerkers in films
- Soap of the week - critique

With the top 10s, people will really identify and you can analyse why they worked, too.

You could even look into interviewing some people/getting a chat going between screenwriters to vary it.

Hope these ideas help get the creative juices flowing!

Paul Campbell said...

I agree with Porsha.