Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Short Film Scripts

Calling all film makers, budding or professional. I have a catalogue of ten minute scripts I am offering for free with the intention of having them filmed this year.

What I want:

The main Writer's credit.
A copy of the finished film on DVD
A written promise that the film will be entered into every short film festival going.

What I can give you:

A free polished ten minute script.
As many rewrites as you require to see the project through.

What I'm looking to gain from collaboration:

More exposure as a writer and a competition, or festival, win to add to my CV.

If you're interested then please contact me via my website.

Hope to hear from many eager film makers.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Have you tried tweeting this? You might find more people.

Good luck

Kate xx

pensivefox said...

Hey Dom,I'm looking for a script I could shoot mostly outside. The film I'm making will be shown at my college's film festival in early May, and it's mandatory that I submit it for that for about a quarter of my grade in my Intro. to Film class. I am the main actor, which I'm probably a little bit better at than directing. My Mise en Scene and acting resources are sparse. I wrote a script already, but it just doesn't work for our situation and what I wanna do which is concentrate on cinematography and editing. My one classmate/partner is a Jordanian lady who is the camera person, and I'm pretty much doing everything else. If I used a script from you I would certainly send you a copy on DVD.

Dominic Carver said...

Things have now changed as all of my old short film scripts have been snapped up and I am forced to write some more to keep up with the demand. Since this post I have also gone self-employed, and as such I have now to think of where my money is coming from, so from now on (as from 28/09/2010) I will be charging for my work.

Thank you for listening.