Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Red Planet Panic

I'm done...or am I?

My ten pages have gone through a big transformation since their original conception, mainly thanks to Lucy, who has been kind enough to to take time out of her busy schedule and give me some valuable feedback. I have done at the least four complete rewrites and several polishes, and now I think it's ready.

I'll post it tomorrow, or maybe the next day after going over it another couple of times. NO!!! It's fine as it is. Well OK, maybe one little look then.

Good luck everyone.

4 comments:

laurence timms said...

Panic? Tell me about it. I'm on the verge of binning the whole bloody ten pages. Is there a word to describe hating and loving something simultaneously?

Dominic Carver said...

Yes, MARRIAGE. ;-)

Andy Phillips said...

Good luck with it, Dom.

laurence timms said...

Spooky. You hit the nail on the head. I'm married to this bloody script at the moment.