Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Challenge Dom

Stuff the usual New Year's Resolutions, this year I'm setting myself goals which I shall attempt to achieve in full view of the blogging community. I will set myself a goal and keep you all updated on my progress in regular bulletins. It should provide a smidgen of mild amusement for you all in blogging land at the very least.

The first challenge is to write a feature script by the end of February. Yep, that's 90-120 pages of actual writing, something I didn't do a lot of over the last six months, in roughly eight weeks or less. Not an impossible task as I have written a 112 page script in six weeks before. However, the difference here is that I will also be doing rewrites on all of my back catalogue over the next six months, polishing and buffing them to perfection.

I'm taking the rest of this week to decide which of my many film script ideas I will be taking on for this challenge. When I know which one I will give you a few more details.

Watch this space.

1 comment:

Tim Clague said...

Good idea Dom. Go for it!