Friday, September 26, 2008

Writer Song Meme

Lucy has memed me...the COW!!!!

Lets go.

The song that most reminds me of writing is Oasis's The Importance Of Being Idle.

I sold my soul for the second time
Cos the man don't pay me
I begged my landlord for some more time
He said "Son, the bills are waiting"
My best friend called me the other night
He say "man - you crazy"
My girlfriend told me to get a life
She say 'Boy - you lazy"
But I don't mind
As long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine
I'll be fine, if you give me a minute
A man's got a limit
I can't get a life if my heart's not in it

I've lost my faith in the summer time
Cos it don't stop raining
The sky all day is as black as night
But I'm not complaining
I begged my doctor for one more line
He say "son - words fail me
It's aint' your place to be killing time"
I guess I'm just lazy

I tag: Mr. Arnopp of the funny beard, Mr. Moran of the Who, Barron Von Phillip, Mr. Another pint anyone Beckley and lastly Mr. Timothy Clackers.

2 comments:

Tim Clague said...

Dom, will leave my answer here for you as well...

But you have to guess the song - or look at my blog later

So giving all the love you have
Never be afraid to show your heart
So giving all the love you have
There is a special reason
A special reason...
In the big dream
We are heroes
We are dreamers
Of the big dream

Gareth Michael Turpie said...

Hi Dom!

Another me-me awaits you at:-

http://sheikspear.blogspot.com/2008/09/101-blog-101.html

Cheers, Sheiky