Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Multi-tasking

Faith is not going well, and the reason being is that I'm moving house. I hate moving! Or am I using moving as an excuse for being lazy? No I'm not being lazy, after all I've been working on the rewrite for Cross The Rubicon over the last month. I'm just not good at multi-tasking, something I'm going to have to work on.

I still haven't got the structure of Faith 100% sorted out yet. I think it's pretty obvious I'm not going to meet my deadline of the end of February. So 31st of March is the new deadline.

This is the fun of writing a script in public view, you get to see warts and all.

And I'm still sober.

5 comments:

Lianne said...

Moving house is a fair excuse for not getting any writing done! Domesticity does get in the way, no point in beating yourself up about it. Maybe having a break from it to get the move out of the way might help you clear your head and resolve the structure problem?

Well done remaining sober. It's a tough decision to quit when you live in a drinking culture such as this, as people pointed out in the comments on your last post (which I'm sure I commented on too, by the way, but it isn't there. This seems to be happening to me a lot lately!).

Chris Parr (ukscriptwriter) said...

Moving house was the cause of the last big break in my writing. I was settled into a nice routine at the old place and the move turned that upside down.

I've only really just gotten back into the swing of things.

I have decided I am never moving again!

Andy Phillips said...

Writers write, man.

Just kidding. Moving house is a valid excuse.

Vic Trundles said...

I much often move house just to save me from writing.

Enzio Pesta said...

Warts? You're lucky. My body is covered with open, puss-secreting lesions from dealing with act 2 in this latest disaster I'm trying to finish.