Thursday, March 30, 2006

Four Things Post

As this is my fourth post on this blog I'll play along with the Four Things Tag just this once.

Here goes.

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Electrician
  2. Salesman
  3. Database Project Manager
  4. Scriptreader

Four films I can watch over and over again:

  1. Leon
  2. High Plains Drifter
  3. Donnie Darko
  4. Withnail And I

Four places I've lived:

  1. Sutton Coldfield
  2. Norris Hill
  3. Chinnor
  4. Bournemouth

Four TV shows I love:

  1. Battlestar Galactica
  2. A Touch Of Frost
  3. Match Of The Day
  4. 24

Four places I've been on holiday:

  1. Stavanger
  2. Warsaw
  3. Gran Canaria
  4. Rome

Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Spaghetti Bolognase
  2. Tom Yum Soup
  3. Pizza
  4. Shepherd's Pie

Four blogs I visit everyday:

  1. Scriptwriting & Scriptreading In The UK
  2. I Must Be An Idiot Screenwriter
  3. Light & Shade
  4. Writing For Performance

Four places I'd rather be right now:

  1. Stavanger
  2. Warsaw
  3. In Bed
  4. In The Pub

I hope this satisfies the curious.

1 comment:

Lianne said...

My curiosity is well and truely satisfied.