Friday, March 31, 2006

FM 2006 and other distractions

I made the error of turning on Football Manager 2006 this morning and playing it for most of the day. In fact I played the same match over and over again just so I could win it. You see it was Aston Villa v Man Utd and I bloody hate Man Utd.... with a passion.... with knobs on.... so there! I eventually won 2:1 but yet again it was another day spent writing less than two pages of a script. Bugger!

I also finally succumbed to subscribing to ScriptWriting Magazine, after an expensive few days with my good friend Arne Reidar Mortensen that's another £36 evaporated from my bank account. So I thought, 'Sod it!' and renewed my Shooting People subscription too. There's nothing quite like being overdrawn when you've just been paid.

Maybe I'll spend the weekend writing as I have no money to spend on Guinness. It's a hard life.

1 comment:

Dominic Carver said...

That's because my talent is not exclusively confined to writing which is why in two seasons I have won the Premiership twice, the FA Cup twice and the League Cup once. If only my writing was as successful I'd be polishing Oscars, Golden Globes and Baftas galore.