Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Write Some More

While I've been suffering from the depression, and even though I haven't been writing, my brain has still been ticking over.

Second Skin, my entry to this year's Red Planet Prize, has been floating around in my head ever since I didn't get through to the second read. It's changed a lot since then, so tonight I started work again on the series bible. I've added a new character who will feature heavily in the first season and will bow out at the end of the series.

Still loads more ideas floating around in my head to change things so I'll try and work on this as much as I can during the week.

2 comments:

Sofluid said...

This is the one we chatted about the other day, isn't it?

Go for it!

Happy to read it again should you want my opinion :)

Dominic Carver said...

Yes, it is THAT script, and yes, you will read it again ;-)